(( With ARDOR and FAITH )) - by - Pastor Henry George ( Sask.)

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/11/2019 5:52 pm  #1

Welcome to Boardhost!

Welcome to your new Boardhost forum!

We hope you enjoy our service.  If there's anything we can do to help, visit our Support Center at http://support.boardhost.com/

Be sure to visit the Administration Area link in the top bar to customize your new forum and get familiar with the powerful tools available to you.

Your friends @ Boardhost.com, Inc.

devoted to religious beliefs and observances

7/11/2019 6:01 pm  #2

Re: Welcome to Boardhost!

((( PRAYER for HEALING )) Jesus Christ lay your Hands upon Me in the Name of The Father and of The Son , and of Holy Spirit beseeching our Lord Jesus Christ to sustain me with his presence to dive Away All Illness and to give you that victory of life and peace which will enable you to serve him both now and evermore : AMEN  ; Heal Me  ( copy by ) Pastor Henry George Sask .

Last edited by PastorHenryGeorge (7/13/2019 9:41 am)

7/11/2019 6:06 pm  #3

((( Prayer for HEALING ))) JAHWEH - GOD - lay your hands upon me in the name of our Lord , beseeching him to uphold you and fill you with his grace . that you may know the Healing Power of his Healing Love upon you ; AMEN  ( copy - by ) Pastor Henry George Sask

Last edited by PastorHenryGeorge (8/14/2020 11:37 am)

7/11/2019 6:13 pm  #4

((( PRAYER for Depression ))) JAHWEH - GOD -  when All is Darkness and We Feel Our Weakness and Helplessness , give Us the sense of your presence , your love , and your strength Help Us to have perfect trust in your protecting love and strengthening power , so that no thing may frighten or worry us , for living close to you , we shall your hand , your purpose , your will through all things . Glory be to the Father , and the Holy Ghost , as it was in the beginning , is now and ever shall be , world without end : AMEN  ((( Part - 2 - Prayer for " Depression " ))) Dear Lord , You are Our refuge in Good and in Bad Times . In Your Infinite Mercy , brin Peace and Comfort to Those of Us Who Face Days some times Filled with Pain and Depression . Help Us to Realize that Through You there is Joy and The Promise of Lasting Peace . Help Us through The Rough Times . Walk Beside Us so that We May walk in Your Foot Steps and Reach Out to You in Our Journing on This Earth . Help Us to Focus on Our Blessing rather than Our Misfortunes , Dear Lord . Thank-You for Hearing and Answering Our Prayer : Our Father ( JAHWEH - GOD -  AMEN ( copy - by - ) Pastor Henry George , Sask. )

Last edited by PastorHenryGeorge (8/14/2020 11:39 am)

7/11/2019 6:20 pm  #5

(( PRAYER for PROTECTION )) Our Father in Heaven , I ask that you cast out Satan and All of his Power and All of his responsibilities that are with me or that do influence me and that you charge them strictly to never re-enter ever again my Dear Lord , I humbly ask , that you please hear my prayer . in the name of Father ( JAHWEH - GOD - and the Holy Ghost : AMEN ( copy - by ) Pastor Henry George Sask.

Last edited by PastorHenryGeorge (8/14/2020 11:40 am)

Board footera