(( With ARDOR and FAITH )) - by - Pastor Henry George ( Sask.)

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/20/2023 3:33 pm  #426

Re: Welcome to Boardhost!

(( REPEAT PRAYER FOR = PAIN = )) pain is increasing on people each day and night = I HOPE THIS = PRAYER WILL HELP YOU TO RELIEVE THE PAIN = {{ super being who created heavens = universe = earth and everything on earth = and jahweh - god - hear my pray for help = i feel worn down by the PAIN  in my body parts , it make every small thing feel like a big deal each day and each night . please HELP ME  to manage this terrible PAIN  and continue to fine time to rest and treat the terrible pain , most of all = super being who created heavens = universe = earth = and everything on earth = and jahweh - god - = PLEASE TOUCH THE AREA OF THE MOST DISCOMFORT AND BRING HEALING = PLEASE FLOOD THE INFLAMMATION WITH WARMTH AND BRING THE TERRIBLE DOWN AND REMOVE THE TERRIBLE FOR EVER  = COME RELEASE THE MUSCLES THAT ARE TIGHT AND NERVES AND BRING YOUR RESTORATION WITH IN ME = MAY MY WAKING HOURS BE RESTFUL  AND MY SLEEP EACH DAY AND EACH NIGHT BE PEACEFUL FREE FROM PAIN = IN THE NAME OF THE SUPER BEING WHO CREATED HEAVENS = UNIVERSE = EARTH = AND EVERYTHIN ON EARTH = AND JAHWEH - GOD - AMEN - [[[[ YOU CAN SAY THE LORD PRAY AT THE END IF YOU WANT TO ]]]] = I HOPE THIS PRAY WILL RELIEVE YOUR TERRIBLE PAIN EACH DAY AND EACH NIGHT = I do know - how  a pain feels - by = pastor henry george sask 

devoted to religious beliefs and observances

10/31/2023 1:35 am  #427

((( HUMAN have to Believe in someone with = super power  = ))) WE human have to believe in SOMEONE POWERFUL and SUPER MAGIC on Earth or in the Universe to HELP us when we need  help or in trouble = So without RELIGION = human still would create super power human to help us =  HUMAN will create in THERE MIND SOMEONE IS OUT TO HELP USE each day and each night with SUPER POWERS GREATER THEN HUMAN POWERS WITH GREAT MAGIC TO HELP US ON EARTH  = So we create ROBIN HOOD = ZORRO = JAMES BOND =  SANTA CLAUS = EASTER BUNNY = FAIRIES = SUPER MAGIC LITTLE MEN = SUPER MAN = SIPERWOMAN = BATMEN = GREEN HORNET = THE HULK = AMERICAN SUPER HEROES = SIR LANELOT = IVENHOE = ANGLES = SOME BELIEVE IN WICHES =  WE WANT TO BELIEVE  THERE IS SOMEONE will come and help us AND REALLY CARE FOR US EACH DAY and EACH NIGHT = when we are in trouble and really need help = WE HUMAN BELIEVE  there is someone who care for us  out there will come to help us = we have to believe in this = even wealth people = poor people and poverty people each day and night even the lone people = sick people = need to believe there is someone greater then men will come out to help us when need help or when we are in trouble = we can not stand on our own feet when trouble comes = we want support from a super and power person who come down from outer space or universe  to help us = even i do think about this = we hope there is someone who really care for everyone earth = every thing on this earth = by = pastor henry george sask ( something to think about ) why do we  have to do this = i really don't know the answer = it does work = it make us feel good  and content in our life to believe in this each day and each night = we need to believe them = we need super hero to help us on this trouble earth and in our life troubles = children have invisible friends = they keep these inivisble freinds for a long time = some keep them forever in their life =  do they see spirit people or ghost of dead children = YOUNG CHILDREN do see someone  = and children enjoy them = i wonder just lone children and unhappy children or sick children see them only =

Last edited by PastorHenryGeorge (10/31/2023 8:45 am)

12/29/2023 3:40 pm  #428

(((( = NO = government should use = christian Policy = ))) there 70 % of the world is not = CHRISTIAN PEOPLE = so why does GOVERNMENT use christian ideal and policy = the 10 commandments in the old testament = caused LOTS OF TROUBLE all across the world =  ( people should have MORE then one WIFE = to produce Health children = good time for women to have children between the late teens and late 20's = by the age 30 fertility starts to decline = and babies will not be health or smart = christian though they where smart to bring one wife only = it did  not work people are getting divorce = and get married again and again = and haven't more children with different women = or living common - law with someone and haven't children with them = one wife did not work out =  more living common - law = more people getting divorce up to 60% to 70 % increasing = lots just lift there wife and live common- law and  have children with them =  christian people created this trouble = from the new testament = created by pope constantine for the roman catholic church to control people life = in old testament all the main actor in the old testament had many wifes = 10 commandments and new testament start pushing there ideals and christian policy to the poor people and rich people to = CHRISTIAN PEOPLE FORCE THE GOVERNMENT TO  put people in prisons for 20 to 30 years = your called to kind thing to do = death is much better for them then living in  prison = 10 - 15 - 20 - 30 years is like locking animals in cages in a zoo = i called this is torture = lock = taken everything away = and lock in prison for life time = this a christian way of thinking = calling it kind and merciful = long time suffering for criminals = no end of torture and suffering in prison all across this world = blind justice = created by chistian people = force by governments = 1.68 million IRCARCERATED IN PRISON IN USA NOW = WORLD WIDE  THERE ARE 10.35 MILLION PEOPLE INCARCERATED PRISON  THROUGH OUT THE WORLD RIGHT NOW = 1O COMMANDMENT created RACIAL = CHRISTIAN PEOPLE IDEAL and POLICY DON'T BELIEVE SHOULD BE GAY PEOPLE = CHRISTIAN PEOPLE  = DON'T  BELIEVE NO OTHER RELGION AS ANY RIGHTS = CHRISTIAN PEOPLE THINK THEY SHOULD HAVE RIGHTS OF EVERYTHING = THEY ARE THE TRUE RELIGION = CHILDREN ARE BORN WITH OUT A FAMILY = OR HOME = OR FATHERS = SOME WOMEN DON'T KNOW WHO THE FATHER ARE = SO MUCH SEX GO AROUND = CHRISTIAN PEOPLE ARE TELLING THE GOVERNMENT ALL CHILDREN HAS RIGHTS = WHAT RIGHT = THEY GOT NO HOME = NO FOOD = NO SUPER CARE =  SOME WOMEN WANTS ABORTON DONE ON THEM = BUT CHRISTIAN PEOPLE  ARE TRYING TO STOP THIS ALL CROSS THE COUNTRY = TELLING THAT THIS NOT JAHWEH - GOD - WAY =  CHRISTIAN PEOPLE ARE TRYING MAKE THE GOVERNMENT =  TO STOP ABORTION  = AGAIN THE  CHRISTIAN PEOPLE ARE TELLING THE PEOPLE WHAT TO DO =  CHRISTIAN PEOPLE TELLING WOMEN HAVE THE CHILD AND GAVE IT AWAY TO SOMEONE WHO WANT A CHILD = IT SOUND GREAT = BUT IT ISN'T GREAT THESE = ADOPTED CHILDREN COMES OUT BAD - BECAUSE THEY LIVE IN HATE = THEY LIVE WITH VERY HURT FEELINGS INSIDE THEM = THEY LIVE WITH PAIN = LIVED WITH OUT KNOWN THEIR REAL FAMILY NAMES = RELATIVES ARE =  REAL GRANDPARENTS ARE  = THEY  WANT SOMEONE  OF THERE OWN BLOOD = THESE ADOPTED CHILDREN  COME BAD = IN PRISON = NO JOBS = ON STREET DRUGS = OR COME TO BE ALCOHOLIC = AND ALWAY LYING  =  AND LIVE WITH HATE = THEY ARE SUICIDAL PEOPLE = THEY MARRIAGE DON'T WORK OUT = CHRISTIAN PEOPLE KEEP TELLING THE GOVERNMENT WHAT TO DO =  AND SAD THE GOVERNMENT and THE LAW IS LISTEN TO THEM = CHRISTIAN PEOPLE ARE TELLING THE SENIOR PEOPLE SHOULD LIVE IN PAIN AND SUFFERING UNTIL THEY DIE = WHY SHOULD THEY ? = THE CHRISTIAN PEOPLE BELIEVE SENIOR PEOPLE HAS NO RIGHT TO DIE IF THEY = WANT TO DIE = BUT = IT IS OKAY FOR THE SENIOR PEOPLE TO LIVE IN PAIN = AND SUFFERING  EACH DAY AND NIGHT = CHRISTIAN PEOPLE BELIEVE THE SENIOR SHOULD WAIT  UNTIL JAHWEH - GOD -  CALL FOR THEM = AND TO TAKE THEM TO A BETTER PLACE = SENIOR PEOPLE BETTER NOT PACK THIER SUITE CASES =  SENIOR PEOPLE WILL HAVE  TO WAIT A LONG - LONG  - TIME TO WAITING  FOR CALL FROM JAHWEH - GOD -  = AND COMPARE TO  LIVE IN PAIN AND SUFFERING EACH DAY AND NIGHT = CHRISTIAN PEOPLE  should keep there  MOUTH SHOUT = THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD  not listen to them =  CHRISTIAN PEOPLE SHOULD still in THERE WORLD = and in their  church yard = don't run people life or the governments in any countries = STILL IN THEY CHRISTIAN WORLD LIKE  A PRISON  CAGES = JUST LOOK OUT = AND WATCH =  by = pastor henry george , sask = 

Last edited by PastorHenryGeorge (12/29/2023 11:24 pm)

1/20/2024 5:42 pm  #429

((( Women believe - in Jahweh - GOD - more then Men - Why - ))) I can see more WOMEN believe in = Jahweh - GOD - then men = Jahweh - GOD - gave WOMEN lots of HEALTH  TROUBLES = They do get BEATING UP more by their Lovers = and Get Rob and attack MORE = breast cancer = cervical cancer = big in menopause  and pregnancy = =  suffer higher heartache = depression = sexually transmitted diseases ( STD ) = big in menstrual cycle = bleeding and discharge are a normal part of the menstrual cycle = menstruation = may indicate health issues = bleeding between menstruations and frequenturinating = pre- existing can worsen during pregnancy = threatening the health of a mother and child = preeclampsia = hypercoaqulation = these are some of their troubles in women  health each day and night = (( and they still believe in there  god = Jahweh - GOD - {{ women must enjoy being sick and suffer with great pain and be greatly abuse in there life time }} They use LOT OF DIFFERENT KIND of  PERFUME to kill their Body Odor  = by = pastor henry george sask  {{ something to think about }}

Last edited by PastorHenryGeorge (1/21/2024 12:49 am)

2/27/2024 10:36 am  #430

((( ADLABAMA COURT = RULING ON IVF ))) = should prove there is A GOD ( JAHWEH ) FIRST ))) TALK IS CHEAP = PROVE TO THE PEOPLE OF = ALABAMA = BLACK PEOPLE WHO ARE VERY POOR = THERE IS A ( GOD ) CALLED ( JAHWEH ( I DO DEMEMN THIS = ALABAMEA COURT = THAT EVEN BEFORE BIRTH , ALL HUMAN BEING HAVE IMAGES OF GOD ( JAHWEH ) GOD HAS MANY DIFFERENT FACE AND COLOR FACES THEN = GOD MUST HAVE HUGE BODY TO CARE ALL THE  DIFFERENT FACES AND COLOR FACES = THE SANCTITY OF UNBORN LIFE = THAT EVEN BEFORE BIRTH =   ALL HUMAN BEINGS HAVE THE IMAGE OF GOD =JAHEWH = AND THEIR LIVES CANNOT BE DESTROYED WITHOUT EFFACING OF HIS GLORY = (( MEN HAS NO RIGHT TO TELL WOMEN WHAT THEY DO WITH THERE BODY = THIS IS WOMEN TROUBLES NOT MEN TROUBLES =  = {{ ALABAMA COURT RULING ON = IVF = }} 

Last edited by PastorHenryGeorge (2/27/2024 10:59 am)

Board footera